Robinsons MEA | Commercial Boiler & Air Conditioning Servicing | Mechanical, Electrical and Air Conditioning Services – Robinsons MEA | Yorkshire & Harrogate Mechanical Services | Heating | Air Conditioning | Plumbing | Maintenance & Support

Social Housing Services

We specialise in working within the social housing sector across the UK.

Our range of social housing refurbishment services include landlord compliance checks and tests, replacement and renewal installations and disabled adaptations. We offer expert planned and responsive maintenance and refurbishment services for housing providers, creating comfortable homes and a safe and secure place to live.

Our work across Yorkshire and the UK ensures we are a leading social housing refurbishment contractor you can rely on.

See our full range of social housing services:

Call to book an appointment
or let us call you...
Please select any one option

Gas Certificate

We provide gas safety certificates to landlords, letting agents, home buyers, and home sellers across London and M25 areas. Our engineers are gas safe registered who carry out I.D with them.


Services Price
Gas safety certificate (1 gas appliance) £59
Gas safety certificate (2 gas appliances) £69
Gas safety certificate (3 gas appliances) £79
Gas safety certificate + boiler service £129
Example of gas appliances: boiler, hob, cooker and fireplace


You can pay either by bank transfer or by credit card once your appointment is confirmed.
What is a gas safety check
A gas safety certificate is a document that affirms that inspection of all gas appliances is carried out in the property to make sure gas pipework, flues and each gas appliance are working properly, there is no danger and are checked during gas safety check by a gas safe registered engineer.
Who requires the landlord's gas safety certificate?
Landlords who are renting out the property Letting agents who manage the property Recommended to prospective home buyers have gas safety certificate service carried out to ensure the property is safe they are moving into
When gas safety inspection needed?
A landlord gas safety certificate is required each year by a gas safe registered engineer just to make sure gas pipework, flues & all gas appliances are safe to use, there are no chances of carbon monoxide poisoning and your tenants are safe. You do not need to get done gas safety certificate service every time new tenants move in.

PAT Certificate

Pat certificate is provided upon completion of the inspection of portable appliances to make sure they are safe to use. Portable appliance testing, or PAT testing, as it is more commonly known, is the procedure whereby Residential electrical equipment e.g. Toaster’s, Kettle’s, Fridge freezer’s and Televisions are tested using an instrument (PAT test machine) and visually checked for electrical safety. PAT testing is usually carried out on rented accommodation annually to make sure that electrical appliances that are being left for a tenant are safe to use and also protect landlords against the Consumer protection act (1987) and the electrical equipment act (1994). When the engineer is on the property conducting the test he or she will put stickers on all of the appliances confirming they have been tested. The landlord will also receive a form confirming what has been tested and if the item is safe for use.


Residential PAT testing (1-20 items)£59
Residential PAT testing (20-40 items)£79
Commercial PAT testing (1-20 items)£79
Commercial PAT testing (20-40 items)£109
Commercial PAT testing (40-60 items)£139

You can pay either by bank transfer or by credit card once your appointment is confirmed.


An electrical installation condition report previously known as (periodic electrical inspection) is an inspection on the condition of an existing electrical installation, to identify if any part of the installation does not meet current British standards.


Landlord electrical certificate (Studio)£99
Landlord electrical certificate (1-2 beds)£129
Landlord electrical certificate (3-4 beds)£149
Commercial electrical certificate 

Example of gas appliances: boiler, hob, cooker, and fireplace


You can pay either by bank transfer or by credit card once your appointment is confirmed.

Our prices are fixed. No Hidden cost. Our company and electricians are registered with NICEIC, NAPIT, and STROMA.

Emergency Lighting Testing

It is a legal requirement that all commercial and industrial buildings be fitted with an emergency lighting system – with relevant emergency light testing having been carried out – as this ensures that there is safe passage should the building in question need to be evacuated, in the case of an emergency. 

Portable Appliance Testing

Portable appliance testing (PAT Testing) is the process of periodically testing your electrical appliances. This helps to ensure they are effectively maintained and safe for use within the appropriate environment, according to the manufacturer specifications. 

Fixed Electrical Inspections

Fixed Electrical Wiring deteriorates with time, meaning that you need to regularly test your entire electrical distribution system to ensure it’s full safety and compliance, not only to stay within current regulations but to keep your staff and visitors safe.

Social Housing Refurbishment Contractors You Can Rely On

We are proud to work alongside Together Housing and Kier Services in Partnership with the Metropolitan Housing Association. Our social housing services are reliable and Robinsons MEA is the ‘go-to’ firm for many social housing organizations.

To enquire about our social housing refurbishment services, please contact us.

together housing and kier social housing